Saturday, August 13, 2011

I made it!

Hello all, I know I've been missing in action since January but I am back and I am pleased to say that I made it! I'm going into my second year teaching and I have to tell you God always has a way of working things out.  I am still at the same school and although several of my colleagues have transferred to other schools and my principal did the same I am really looking forward to this school year.  I don't feel like I am going to have to compete for the attention of the administration I am going to have the opportunity to shine and show the new principal what I am capable of.

I am also teaching a different grade level this year (3rd grade) which I was honestly nervous about at first.  Now I am really beginning to get excited about with school starting in about 2 weeks.  Hopefully I will have lots of great things to post this school year...

Ciao'

No comments:

Post a Comment