Monday, June 18, 2012

New Finds

I have somehow stumbled upon a few wonderful blogs that I now follow and I am all beside myself to try some of the things they are doing/sharing! The one thing that has me intrigued the most are the math journals found at Runde's Room. When I saw the post for yesterday I was floored and I have been reading up on them ever since. Since I don't know if I am teaching 3rd grade again or if I am going back to 4th grade I can't really begin to plan and also our state is adopting the Common Core Curriculum. I am sooooooo anxious to try these math journals I almost want to just create one as a sample! If you use math journals in your classroom and you view this post please share! I would just love to learn more!!!

Maria

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just LOVE Jen at Runde's room - she's got SUCH great stuff! Thanks for dropping by the Corner today.

    Summertime smiles,

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete