Friday, August 20, 2010

Complacent

So the wait is over...I received a phone call about 1:30 pm with choices for my new assignment.  I made my choice and I am luckily still in the 4th grade.  I had a very emotional morning because even though I wasn't there long I made some great friendships.  It was sad knowing I had bonded with so many people to only find out that I won't be working with them like I thought I was.  The experience has been bittersweet...

My new location is not far from my home which is a plus! The people all seem extremely nice and I am very happy about my decision.  The only thing that worries me is that the upper grades are departmentalized and that means I have MATH.  Nope don't like that at all because Math has NEVER been my strong suite.  Oh well no turning back now looks like I'm going to be doing homework too, just to make sure I know what's going on!

New pics coming soon...

oh yeah the room was already decorated because the A.L teacher was going to be teaching 4th if they didn't get a teacher and she decorated...I don't like it but don't wanna make changes right away because I don't wanna step on any toes! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Don't step on toes, I'm sorry the change happened. We both know everything happens for a reason. Don't get thrown off because its "math," you're thinking the math you have a hard time doing. You will do fine, if I am cooking better, you can teach math.

    ReplyDelete