Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Closure...

The day that I've been waiting for is almost here.  I can finally say that I am leaving ___ and I don't have to return.  I have been working there for almost 4 years and the ONLY thing I will miss are they friends that I made! Even still I won't miss them because if we are friends we will definitely stay in touch!!!

I got an email tonight from my principal and I swear I was shocked in a way and nervous in other ways.  I'll let you read it for yourself...

Ms. Barnes.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to send me your resume.  Thank you also for coming in for an interview.  I am thankful that you decided to take a position with us.  We are delighted to have you as a part of ------'s Family.  I know you are going to be an asset to our staff and that you will make a huge positive impact in the academic and social lives of our students.  I am looking forward to observing some of your creativity in your instructional presentation!

Welcome to -----t and if you should need anything, please let me know


Now on first impressions alone this lady gives the impression that it's her way or the highway...That's cool because she is the principal but it made me kind of nervous.  I hate being observed as is but this is like to the 10th power... Well my wish is coming true and there's no turning back now...

No comments:

Post a Comment