Monday, July 12, 2010

It's finally over...Wait is it really?

So I had the "screening interview" today...whew am I somewhat relieved! I say somewhat because I haven't heard anything from my principal yet. So now I'm anxious to know if I did ok... I'm sure I did considering the principal I did the interview with told me to make sure all of my paperwork was turned in but who's to say that isn't protocol.

Some of the questions I was being asked were not exactly what I expected. The one question that I remember that really tripped me up was how will you incorporate the principles of learning into your daily instruction... I went blank. Principles of Instruction? WTF I have no idea what you're talking about!! So I did what I do best, make those great educated guesses and answer anyway! So I say questioning is the one thing that I will urge my students to do because without appropriate questions once can't learn.  The female principal nodded her head in agreement but hey questioning is NOT one of the principles of learning!

Oh well, it's over now. I just ask that you all keep me in your thoughts and prayers that I did fine and that I have a fantastic first year with lots of support!

Blessings All!

No comments:

Post a Comment