Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's Official...I am a Teacher!

This week has really been a trying week with my a/c going out, the land lady going out of the country, and the waiting process.  I was so nervous that something was going to go wrong with my screening interview that I wasn't going to get the job.  It didn't help that I didn't get a phone call back until Thursday...

I always thought I had pretty good patience but I guess not...

They called on Thursday so I could get my health form and I got to see my classroom again.  This time I saw it a different way...Before I saw it as a small space that had very little potential now I see it as my own space so I am excited for the things to come.

I've been working on different ideas for my wall decor and I've even ordered a new Cricut cartridge for inspiration.  Once I get some of my ideas completed I will post pics to share!

Thanking God for his blessings and this new opportunity I know I will do my absolute best this year as a first year teacher.  To all of the people I know who haven't gotten jobs yet keep praying and keep your head up, your time is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment