Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Made It!

So Thursday, 7/22 was my last day at --- I am so relieved that I don't have to go back there again! The policies were outrageous which is why I was soooo ready to leave.  My team gave me a great send off I got some $ for school shopping, a delicious cake from Ganache, and lastly my manager surprised me with an IPod Touch as a going away gift.  I couldn't believe it, she and I have always been extremely close but I would have never thought that she or anyone else at that place would have thought enough of me to buy me a gift like that.

As much as I hated the company I am really going to miss some of my colleagues and they know it because when they each said their piece about me they cried and I did too.

Now it's time to plan, plan, plan for this new gig lol! I'm so excited I'm almost nervous... bought a few things today for my room and it makes me feel great that I can say that I'm actually going to have a room.  Too bad I can't shop more b/c I'm covered in hives from my tetanus shot! Went to the doc yesterday and I'm taking loads of allergy meds but they aren't cleared up yet.  So I'm covered in small bumps and they itch! some weekend oh & not to mention my A/C on the passenger side of my car is out and believe me it makes a big difference!! It will be fixed in the am.

Other than that my weekend has been pretty good...and yes I made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment